Impact Patient Care with Medical Device Integration
Manual data collection and chart recording from multiple devices can be time consuming, hindering efficiency and accuracy. Research shows that nursing staff spends approximately 2.5 hours per shift documenting activities, which increases job stress and impacts the amount of time spent on direct patient care.¹
During this 30 minute webinar you will learn how:
- Device connectivity can save money through improved efficiency
- Device connectivity can improve nursing productivity and satisfaction
- Device connectivity allows clinical staff to improve data collection accuracy and spend more time on direct patient care
- Multiple device types can be connected using common implementation scenarios
- NantHealth clients have benefitted from implementing device connectivity solutions.
Listen to why clinics, hospitals, and health systems are investing in medical device connectivity and EMR integration and how it's become a critical component for improving health outcomes.
¹Hospital Time and Motion Study: How do Medical Surgical Nurses Spend Their Time? The Permanente Journal/Summer 2008